Yesterday at the boys practice while I was watching them, I heard someone whistle(not a whistle from an actual whistle), not a quiet whistling a tune whistle, but one of the loud attention getting whistles...and I automatically turn to look around for my dad...he always whistled to get our attention while we were outside playing or playing sports or for various other things...he always has and he still does and I'm sure he always will. I obviously knew my dad wasn't here, but I had to look for him. I always miss my parents, but things like these really make me feel like we are missing out and I really hate being away from them. It's funny the little things I never imagined I would miss, but I have come realize as strange as it may seem, it is something I will always cherish.
Wednesday, October 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comments:
Isn't that weird when things like that happen. You know how my dad whistles like a bird? Not long after we got to Italy I heard someone do that and immediately I started to look around for him. So I feel your pain.
Post a Comment