Friday, October 23, 2009

My funny boys!!

The boys are always making me laugh with the things they say, whether they mean to be funny or not. Today when I picked Tucker up from school he told me he had homework...which is funny because he assigned the homework to himself. So I asked what his homework is and he said "to trace my foot."

Tucker is obsessed with maps and the weather. So we watch a lot of stuff on the weather channel and lately they have been having a lot of shows about tornadoes. Tucker asks about a million questions about the how and what and pretty much everything about the tornado and I do my best to explain it so he can understand it. Trey, of course, is watching and asking questions too, but he calls them "tormadoes" you know like tomatoes...and no matter how many times I correct him he says "tormadoes."

There are so many funny things they say, I will have to start posting about it more often!

0 comments: