Today the boys and I over to our friend's house for a playdate..which is not something unusual, we get together all the time, but when we got there it was a little baby shower for me! I was really excited and it was a lot of fun! I think the funniest part about it was the kids were all confused about the "shower" part...and then one of the little girls, Kadence, kept telling me happy birthday because it was a party for me...she just figured it was my birthday. The boys were confused because I told them it was a party for me and the baby, Tucker said..."but the baby isn't here yet, so how is it his party?" The things kids say are really priceless and sure do bring a smile to my face.
But I just wanted to thank my friends...you guys are amazing and I don't know how I would survive without you! I love you girls!!
Tuesday, October 20, 2009
A little suprize....
Posted by Kate at 9:31 PM
Labels: Baby #3, Friends, Kate, playgroup fun
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comments:
Thats awsome! I'm so glad that you've got great friends down there. : )
Post a Comment