Thursday, October 8, 2009

BOWLING!!!!

We love to bowl!! The only thing that sucks it that bowling is actually really expensive here...so we don't go very often(we really miss the Monday dollar games at the Army base we used to live on...anyways...) Tucker asked to go bowling once Vinny got off, so Wednesday after school we went. It was a lot of fun and the boys really are getting good. It makes me sad, but proud that neither of them need our help to throw the ball down the lane anymore. Tucker got 5 or 6 spares and Trey got 3...They both are really proud of themselves when they knock a lot of pins down, but Trey was really excited...I think it was because he actually did it all by himself. Vinny and I bowled too, but part way through the first game, Vinny let the boys bowl for him because the boys were just having too much fun..plus Vinny said it's not really as fun bowling with the bumpers up...because we can't see who really wins between the 2 of us! I had fun and felt good the entire time...although it looked like I was caring an extra bowling ball under my shirt. Tucker cracked me up because everytime he threw his ball down the lane, he stood back and watched with his arms crossed over his chest. We had our usual bowling alley food, nachos and cheese fries (with ketchup of course..thanks to my brother Jake, I learned a few years back that the only way to eat cheese fries is with ketchup:) We had to pry the boys away when it was time to leave, they could have bowled there all day! It was so fun and I can't wait to go again!

0 comments: