Saturday, October 10, 2009

A bummer of a weekend.

I bummed out because our weekend didn't go at all like the way we planned...and Friday didn't go very well either come to think about it....

So starting off with Friday, (I'll go with the short version so I don't ramble on..) we took Vinny's truck to Walmart to get the oil changed and a few hours later when we were leaving to go visit Vinny's parents for the night, Vinny went to put on some of his new cologne, one he just bought on Tuesday for 50 bucks...(he keeps all his cologne in his center console...he always has and probably always will) and it was gone...the lid was still in there, but the bottle was gone. So he went back to Walmart to see if he could get some answers about why one of his colognes were gone (there are 3 other bottles in there..all brand name, expensive ones...Vinny has a thing for cologne...) Of course they say that they didn't take it and the manager said that they looked at the security tapes, but it is not like they would be able to see anything anyways...so there is nothing they can do about it, but it just pisses us off. I figure the guy smelt all the colognes and took the one that smelled the best and figured Vinny wouldn't notice for a few days or weeks because there was more than one bottle in there. I can't believe some people...

We go to see Vinny's parents, which is always nice, but we had to leave this morning from their house by 6:30am to make it to the boys soccer game at 9:15. The game actually got canceled so we were up freaking early for nothing....

Then we were planning on going to the Renaissance festival today, it was opening weekend and tickets were really cheap...plus the weather out is amazing...we haven't been in 2 years..but they call Vinny at 7am and tell him he has to leave for work today instead of leaving on Sunday like they told him on Saturday....so that sucks...no festival for us and I don't know if Vinny will be off another weekend and even if he is, if I will actually be up for it when he is off.

Then since Vinny had to work earlier than we thought and we made an unscheduled trip to Vinny's parent's house our house it completely a wreck...we started moving things around and painting the baby's room....so crap is everywhere and the painting isn't finished, the crib is only part way put together and sitting out in the garage.....so who knows when things are actually going to get done now....

The only good thing about the weekend is the weather and because it is cooler out the boys are actually outside playing in the backyard and have been for at least an hour now...which they haven't done if forever!!! I'm sitting here in the living room with the windows open watching them play.

0 comments: