Sunday, October 25, 2009

Car seat canopy!

I think this is the coolest thing ever...well as far car seat accessories go anyways. One of my friends had her little girl a few months back and came to a playdate with her car seat canopy..I had never heard of this before, but it is an amazing idea. I searched online for directions and finally found a step by step blog to make one. It was super simple and was the first project I completed on the sewing machine with no complications! I am really happy how it turned out. These things sell for upward of 25 bucks, most sell for around $40, which is pretty outragous...because I only spent about $10 on the supplies and it was super simple to make! Thanks for the idea Jen...I hope to one day be as skilled as you on these crafty projects!

The car seat canopy. It will keep him covered without having to mess around with a blanket.

I can't wait for Ty to actually be in the seat :D


A close up of the fabric...I actually wanted the same print except with black instead of brown, but they were out of it at the fabric store...oh well still looks nice.

0 comments: