Yesterday marks the beginning of my 37th week. I had my doctors appointment and it went well...this week I gained a pound and a half again..so I'm good with that and she isn't really saying much about it anymore...I guess she finally gave up on it...thank goodness..I sure was getting tired of the same stupid lecture. She got the results from my ultrasound and everything is completely fine..like I knew it was going to be. Ty is pretty much average size, according to the ultrasound anyways.. So she sent my info to the hospital to hold a spot for me to have the c-section on November 11th. Next week I should be able to schedule the time and get all my registration stuff started for the hospital stay.
I am still feeling good, but ever since we got back from the Oil Ranch, I am just exhausted. So I have been taking it pretty easy and not doing a whole lot around here...which is driving me nuts because there is so much I want to get done...but the truth is those things that I want to get done aren't really essential and don't have to be done before he gets here...I would just like it done... Then stuff I actually do need to get done is pretty easy, like washing clothes and blankets and stuff...so that's pretty easy. Needless to say we are all getting really anxious for Ty's arrivial and cannot wait to meet him!!!
Thursday, October 29, 2009
37 weeks
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








0 comments:
Post a Comment