As of yesterday I am 36 weeks....holy cow!!! That means because I am having a c-section I have less than 3 weeks left.....wow! I am in total denial about this...overall I still feel really good...I don't remember feeling this good being this far along, but I do. By the end of the day I am pretty tired and definitely ready to relax and put my feet up, but I'm not miserable, so that's a good thing.
I had a doctor's appointment yesterday and things went well. I only gained a pound and a half, but the week before(I have to go every weeks now) I gained five..whoops :P But I don't really care so much about that..my doctor does, but I don't. My belly measured 37 last week and then 42 this week...but my belly can change in size in a matter of minutes because of the way he is positioned, it really just depends. She said that it is still looking like we are going to schedule the c-section for the 11th of November, as long as everything goes well at the ultrasound (which is today..and I will bet to that in a minute) and as long as I don't go into labor or my blood pressure gets high for some reason..which I doubt either of those things will happen anyways.
Now on to the ultrasound, that went really well. The same doctor who did it last time did it again and he said everything looks good. Last time the baby was breech, but this time he was head down...which doesn't matter, but I really thought he was still head up because my stomach still feels the same as it when he was breech. We didn't get to look at his face today because his head is facing my back and the doctor just could not get him to move. He really sticks out far in the front...so I can pat his little butt and rub his back already. The doctor said he was just over 6 pounds which is right about where he should be and thinks he should about 7 and a half pounds at birth. We will see about that though...But anyways, he agreed with my doctor and the 11th is good as long as nothing comes up.
Oh man, do I have so much to do still...and it sucks because Vinny wasn't suppose to be working next week, but taking a class, giving us some extra time to get things done, but now he will be working, so that sucks, but oh well....such is life. At least I know if I really need help with something I know my friends are there for me. I still need to post on all the crafty stuff and other stuff I have been doing...and I promise I will get that done soon... right now though I am going to bed...I'm sleepy! Oh and pictures are still yet to come..soon...
Thursday, October 22, 2009
Less than 3 weeks left!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comments:
Let me know if you need any help getting things done. I can send Jeremy over too if you need things moved around or hung up.
Post a Comment