so I can't believe July is more than way done and I have only blogged once.....crazy.....we have been busy, but today I have some free time, so I get on the computer to upload some pictures and do some updating on here and the little memory card reader thing is not working...and since that is all I have been using to put my pictures on the computer for what seems like forever now, I have no idea where my usb cord for the camera is..and I just really don't feel like looking for it right now...so....
I'll just just make "list" on here that way when I get the pictures on the computer, I already know where to start.
*4th of July was a lot of fun...despite the dry weather we set off fireworks anyways!
*Vinny is still off so we have been busy doing stuff around the house...like...
**building a shed out back
**painting
**painting
**and more painting (the painting took forever, but it was definitely worth it! It really looks nice)
*then just a bunch of other odds and ends around the house
*I bought a sewing machine finally...I've been wanting one forever and I finally got one...but it is not going as smoothly as I thought it would...
There is some other stuff, but I just don't really remember right now....so when I think of it I will post it.
Anyways, on a happy note, we finally got some rain. Since the beginning of June the weather has been HOT...highs in the 100s with the heat index 10-15 degrees higher. A couple of weeks ago the weather man said we were supposed to get rain the entire week. We got rain once...about 15 minutes of a very light shower..and the rain brought the extra humidity, so it was down right nasty outside. But the other day we had a Down Pour!! It was so nice and even brought the temperature down to the lower 90s! It has still been hot here, but it feels better than it did before.
Well, I'm off to look for my usb cord....I think I know where it is...but it's just so much easier using the card reader.....stupid computer! Hopefully pictures will be up on here soon!
Monday, July 20, 2009
Ugh....
Posted by Kate at 2:14 PM
Labels: dang technology, Family News, random things
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








0 comments:
Post a Comment