I mentioned a while back I bought a sewing machine and after messing around with it and trying to figure out how this specific machine works, I finally made something.
It's nothing special, just a burb cloth and I sewed the decorative piece on the center. It was really easy and I have a bunch more to make...I just haven't gotten around to it...last time I made one Trey kept asking me questions and stuff and I wasn't focused on the project and I sewed it completely off centered.....so I was mad...but oh well...I'm excited to make some more stuff. I have a ton of ideas, I just need to get myself to the fabric stores....go figure all the Wal-Marts in our area are getting rid of the fabric department..so I have to actually make a seperate trip to one of the craft stores....
Monday, July 27, 2009
My first sewing project!
Posted by Kate at 11:15 AM
Labels: Accomplished, Kate, projects
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comments:
Go to Joann's!!! They have one at 1960 and 249. Might be a drive for you but soooo worth it.
Post a Comment