Friday, July 24, 2009

The rest of our painting

Here is the rest of the pictures of what we painted. Once you walk through our entrance way the rest of the house (well minus the bedrooms and bathrooms of course)is just one BIG room...it's a huge room with high vaulted ceilings. It was a lot of work to paint, but it actually wasn't as hard as I thought it was going to be. The color in the kitchen area and part of the breakfast room is Quiet Veranda. The color on the rest of the walls is Cresta Butte. Then on the back side of the bar is Wild Mushroom. Painting with the Cresta Butte color sucked and we had to do a bunch of coats, but in the end it turned out nice and really brings out the vaulted ceilings! It is nice to have something on the walls besides a creamy white color that was DIRTY because it was the builders paint and was not washable. Now we have clean pretty wall! The only room not painted is Vinny and my room and I think it is going to stay plain...it has vaulted ceilings too and I really don't feel like painting again...well except for when we change the guest room to the baby's room...I want to paint that, but Vinny doesn't...so I guess we will see about what we do it ;)

Our formal dining room.

Part of the living room.

The other side of the living room.

The breakfast room.

The inside of our kitchen...well part of it anyways.

Looking at our kitchen from the outside of it.


The boys cute little kitchen :P

0 comments: