So a few weeks back a few of my friends (whom all happen to be moms :) and I got together for dinner out. First we stopped at Target to see if the "princess" shoes (the sparkly ballet flats..they all have girls) were on sale and then we headed off to dinner. We decided to go to one of those Japanese Grill places where they make your food right in front of you. I had never been to one of these places before and let me tell you...the food was AMAZING!!! I haven't had food that good in a long time....The chef guy threw rice up for us to catch and I actually caught mine! I got the steak and shrimp and thought I would take some home for the boys to try, but I ate EVERYTHING (well expect for the mushrooms..I don't like mushrooms :P) If you have never gone before I highly recommend trying it out...It has been at least 2 weeks and I am still always thinking about going back there to eat. After dinner we were stuffed, but decided to go get some ice cream at Cold Stone anyways...we rarely ever get together without the kiddos, so we decided to make the most of our night!! It was so much fun and we will definitely have to do it again soon....hopefully more of the mommies can make it this time....I love you girls and I am so thankful for you all!!!!
I'm bummed I didn't take any pictures...next time I need to remember my camera!
Tuesday, July 21, 2009
Moms Night Out...
Posted by Kate at 12:02 PM
Labels: Friends, playgroup fun, sports
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








0 comments:
Post a Comment