Since the new little guy is well on his way now and will most likely be here in less than 3 months, we decided it was time to start converting the guest room into the nursery. It will still serve as the guest room too because we will convert the bed into a couch...it's this futon type thing...and leave it in the room. But I will definately miss having the guest room as just a guest room. I thought I would post some pictures of it now as a guest room...then of course I will post some when it is a finished nursery!
Looking in from the entry way.
The TV and closet door.
The other side of the room..the computer desk and book shelf.
Looking at the pictures the walls look really purple....in person it is a little purple looking, but definately a more blueish color than purple. I really want to paint it once we figure out what bedding we are going to get, but said he doesn't want to paint ever again....I really can't blame him for that (and he still has to paint the shed once it cools down some)...it was a lot of work to paint everything we painted. But I am hoping that once we get the bedding and all the furniture he will want to paint it to match everything...but anyways...bye to my cute guest room!
Monday, July 27, 2009
Bye Bye to our guest room
Posted by Kate at 11:33 AM
Labels: around the house
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comments:
Hi, Kate. I didn't know you were expecting again. I am too!! Not due though until Feb. 8, 2010. When is your lil guy due? We are facing the exact same dilemna with coverting the guest room to a nursery, since my parents come up all the time. We may have two kiddos sharing a room once we find out what we're having!! Congrats!!
Post a Comment