BOY!!
I had my ultrasound last week sometime and it's another little boy! I was sad when she told me....I really thought it was a girl and I really wanted a girl, but Vinny did make me feel better because he said he would keep having babies with me until we got our girl :P So that made me smile...but anyways....I am definitely excited about the new little guy....we are thinking we are going to stich with tradition and give him the initials TNT also....and the name we came up with that we both like is Ty Nolan. It's not 100% sure yet, but as of now we are pretty sure that is what we are going with. I liked Tycen, but Vinny said no because all he can think about is Tyson Chicken, but we both like Ty..but nothing is set in stone until we actually see him.
Back to the ultrasound...I had a Perinatologist do my ultrasound and she said everything looked good...good heartbeat, measurements we right on for my stuff and baby stuff...so that is good, but I will get the full report from my doctor soon. They only gave me one picture and it is not a good one....it's kind of a face/profile shot...his head was facing my back crammed up under my rib cage so it was hard to get a good shot. I was pretty bummed about that because her ultrasound machine had the 4-D thing and she was trying to get a picture like that and no matter what she did to my belly, he would just look up for a quick second, so we saw him, but we didn't get a picture of it. Oh and we took the boys to the ultrasound and they were kind of confused about it while it was happening, but they seemed to definitely be interested in it. Tucker is very excited about seeing the baby....he carried the picture out of the office and he is constantly looking at the picture. It was funny because we were all watching something on tv and something came on about an ultrasound and both boys were said hey we went there and were talking about how that is an ultrasound...Trey was cute and went on to ask if that was our baby!
We have started shopping a little bit (we gave away pretty much everything we had from Tucker and Trey except a swing and a pack 'n play)...I am having the hardest time trying to find stuff like bedding and such.....I am just being too picky...I don't want a theme...like transportation or sports or anything like that...and finding boy stuff in the colors I want without a theme like that is proving to be a challenge...but I'm sure I'll find something that works for me. We did get some cute little clothes, the front pack I really wanted, and bouncy seat...so we have some more shopping to do, but that is fine by me...I'm having fun with it! It's fun getting to take my time and really search for the stuff I really want. I am addicted to Etsy.com (it is a website where people can sell handmade everything and they have some amazing stuff on there) and amazon.com(they have the best deals)!
As for me I am doing good(I will be 22 weeks on Tuesday). Tired, but good. With Vinny being off he has given me plenty of opportunities to sleep in and take some nice naps. There have been a few times when I fall asleep in the afternoon and he wakes me up around dinner time and dinner is all ready set up on the table waiting for me to come and eat! He's so good to me!!! I love it!! It is still unbelievably hot here...highs right around 100 with a heat index of 10-15 degrees higher. It is HORRIBLE....it just wears me out and makes me nauseous...
This was taken at 20 weeks..so almost 2 weeks ago...sorry I'm slow we have been busy since Vinny has been off.
Saturday, July 11, 2009
IT'S A............
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








0 comments:
Post a Comment