****Oh and by the way...I weighed Ty and accoring to the Wii Fit, he is 10 and a half pounds...I'm not sure how accurate it is, but he had definitely put on some weight****
Ty is 1 month old today!!! I can't believe how fast this past month has gone! He is still a really good baby. He is sleeping usually about 4 or 5 hours stretches at night, but during the day he is starting to stay awake for a little longer at a time. Tucker and Trey are still loving being the big brothers and are really helpful! Tucker's favorite thing to help with is feeding Ty a bottle (which he doesn't get to do very often because I am still nursing) and patting Ty's back to burp him. Trey's favorite thing to help with is putting Ty's pacifier (which he calls "the Pass"). Ty is still eating a lot, but still spitting up...but he is definitely gaining weight so the doctor said it's not a big issue and he gets hiccups quite a bit. He also loves his paci...but doesn't "have" to have it all the time. His eyes still are what I call "the undefined baby color" some days they look blue, green, or brown..so we will see what color they turn eventually. His skin is still peeling, just a little bit mostly on his hands and feet. Then his hair is still the newborn greasy hair, but just recently after it dries from bath time, it is starting to poof out! I still can only see one dimple on his right cheek, so maybe he will only have one.








0 comments:
Post a Comment