Friday, December 4, 2009

SNOW DAY!!!

Today we had SNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was so excited, this morning I went to try and do a little Christmas shopping and I came out of the store and it was really coming down...it even collected on my windshield!

It was a little disappointing because the further north I drove, the less and less snow there was. It fell a little bit at the house...but nothing like south of where we live. The big boys went out side and played for a little and did get to make a few little snow balls. Trey was outside for about 45 minutes and I had to drag him inside because it was really wet out and he was soaked and shivering. After that we made hot chocolate! It was so much fun and I LOVE the snow...too bad the sun is shinning right now and no more snow. (Oh and there are way more pictures of Trey than there are of Tucker, but he told me he didn't want to take pictures, he just wanted to play)





0 comments: