Last weekend at the boy's preschool, they had a Living Nativity. It was a lot of fun. The older kids from Sunday School, play Mary and Joseph and all the preschool kids (minus my two shy boys) were dressed up as Angels or Shepperd's. Tucker and Trey decided that they just did not want to dress up and wanted to stay with me instead. I have to admit I was a little bit sad they didn't want to participate, but they can get very shy at times...and I have no idea where they get this shyness from.....wait who and I kidding...I have always been shy, I am getting a little better now, but they definitely get it from me... But we enjoyed watching the little program, it was a great way to get into the real Christmas Spirit. After the program of Jesus' birth, they had a lot of fun activities for the kids. I put Ty in the front pack and he slept the entire time we were there! It was a nice way to spend a Saturday!
Monday, December 21, 2009
Living Nativity
Tucker doing the cake walk.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








0 comments:
Post a Comment