Monday, December 21, 2009

Busy, Busy,BUSY!!!

I haven't been posting as much as usual, but we have been busy getting ready for Christmas! You know all the fun stuff: decorating, shopping, wrapping, Christmas cards, and baking! My mom always made (and still does make) a ton of delicious goodies every year at Christmas and I have carried on that tradition..using all of her recipes. This year I am going to try to make 10 different sweets: Dark chocolate fudge, chocolate covered cherries, peppermint bark, chex mix, a sweeter fudge, carmel corn, kiss cookies, peanut butter cup cookies, Christmas wreaths, and sugar cookies...so far I have made the first 4. Hopefully I will get the rest done in the next few days...I better because I am quickly running out of time. I will try and be better about keeping things up to date..but now it is time for me to go to bed!

Trey helping me break up the candy canes for peppermint bark!

0 comments: