Saturday, December 5, 2009

Picnic at the park

We really wanted to do something we don't usually go do while my parents were here, but getting 5 adults, 2 kids, and a newborn out of the house in a timely manner really isn't the easiest thing to accomplish, then Vinny was called to go to work, so we just decided to go to the boys favorite park. So we got some chicken and headed off to the park. It was a lot of fun and the weather was really nice! My mom made a funny comment...she said "why haven't I been to this park before?" and I replied, "because you always come in the summer and it is way too hot to go places like this in the summer."

1 comments:

Kim said...

Your parents are adorable! And them sleeping with the boys cracks me up! Oh the things they will do for the grandkids :) Love ya and hopefully everybodoy will get over this crud we have so I can come and see Ty soon!