Sunday, December 27, 2009

A new experience

The boys each got a set of kid skates for Christmas. Tucker has been asking to go ice skating for a while now, but it is not the best idea for me to go ice skating yet and Vinny is not really up for taking the big boys without me...(so hopefully we are going to CO over summer and we will take them then and my mom can watch Ty for us), so I figured the next best thing to do is get them some skates. Trey tried his on first and was just walking around on the carpet, but then I took him to the kitchen on the hard floor and told him to stand there because it will be harder to stay on his feet and I wanted to take his picture before I helped him on the hard floor, but he thought he didn't need my help...and this happened....

As Trey would say "whoopsy doodle" instead of whoopsy daisy...he fell HARD...it was bad..but funny because as I was telling him to stop moving so he doesn't fall and so I could take the picture and he just fell...poor guy...they definitely need some more practice.

0 comments: