Ty's hair is CRAZY, but I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!! Vinny has been bugging me to cut his hair for the longest time now, but I keep holding him off...(All the boys had crazy hair..Tucker had his first trim at 7 months, another trim at 10 months, and then a real haircut on his 1st birthday. Trey's hair was the most crazy...and at 6 months I agreed to let Vinny *trim* Trey's hair..when I came back in the bathroom he *shaved* Trey's poor little head...I was pretty upset...well no I was down right pissed...and even today, almost 4 years later, I still am pissed about it.) So Ty's hair is OFF LIMITS!! But I realize...Ty's hair is getting really long..when it is wet, it is to the tip of his nose...so it is almost time for a *trim* These pictures were taken almost a month ago, so it's even longer now!
Sunday, August 29, 2010
WOAH Hair!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








0 comments:
Post a Comment