Thursday, August 5, 2010

They say "bad things come in 3"

Or so that is the saying I've heard before...and let's hope that's true because I have had my 3...and I'm done with it....(it being the bad things)....

my 3 things..

......Vinny's dad getting diagnosed with leukemia (he is still in the hospital getting treatments and is looking like it is going pretty well)...

....my best friend (whom I consider my sister), her husband (who I consider a brother) is deploying to Afghanistan in the near future...

....and today my cat died....she had been a little off lately and today she was completely out of it, so I took her to the vet this afternoon and they said they would need to do exploratory surgery on her to see what was going on and once inside there was nothing they could do for her, as her organs weren't working properly....I haven't yet told the boys...I know they are going to be so upset......

So again I am asking for some more prayers...for Grandpa T, my best friend's little family, and us too.

0 comments: