Monday, August 23, 2010

Day 1 under his belt!

Just a little bit ago I got Tucker off the bus! Day 1 of kindergarten DONE!

First off this morning...he woke up early and did all the things we said we were going to do and then we walked outside and waited for the bus!! It was a little bit of a wait, but Tucker was so excited...alittle nervous, but mostly excited! He was so brave when the bus came, he said his good bye's and got on the bus without a look back at me! I'm SO very proud of him!!!!

Of course I asked him all about his day. He told me how his teacher showed them all around the school and classroom. There was one kid in an orange shirt who wouldn't listen..and if you don't listen you have to call your mom and dad. He said they ate in the cafiteria and they didn't have very long to eat..and some kids didn't have lunches, so they had to buy it. He was very excited about his teacher having a treasure chest. They got to see the playground, but didn't get to play because it was too hot. (I asked him his favorite part of the day and he said looking at the playground!) He also sat at the yellow table and he didn't want to play with girls only boys because they are better...and I asked why the boys are better and because they can do anything right...girls don't do much and boys are smarter! Because they can find stuff! They didn't get to play only got to color stuff.

He is pretty tired now, he told me he is tired and that it was a very long day! I asked if he wanted to go back tomorrow and he said yes. So looks to me like it was a pretty successful 1st day of kindergarten!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments: