In about 7 and a half hours I will be putting my big boy on a bus for the very first time and sending him off to kindergarten! I cannot believe Tucker is actually old enough for this...how did this happen so fast?!?!
We have done everythig possible to prepare him for this. All day long we have been talking about how in the morning I will wake him up (even though I think he will be the one to wake me up), he will eat breakfast, brush his teeth, get dressed, I will do his hair and make his lunch, we will pack it in his backpack and then we will walk down to the bus stop and he will get on the bus and go to school. I told him that he is going all by himself...and he said he is fine with this because he is 5 years old now and he won't cry or be sad because he is a big boy.
This past Friday we had meet the teacher and he was so excited. We brought in all his school supplies and got to look around his classroom. He said it was pretty cool and was very excited about the computers. He was pretty shy while there and didn't really say much, but he told me once we got home that when he is there by himself he will talk...so let's hope that is the case.
Well, I need to get to sleep..we've got an early day tomorrow! I will hopefully get the pictures on here right away tomorrow. I'm praying everything goes smoothely and I can hold it together...I have a feeling there might be some tears.
Sunday, August 22, 2010
Got the camera and tissues ready
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








0 comments:
Post a Comment