Saturday, February 13, 2010

Cute things

The boys are always cracking me up doing and saying funny things. The other day in the car Trey and Tucker were talking and Trey asked Tucker, "when you grow up where are you going to sleep" Tucker didn't really answer him, just said "humm" So Trey says, "when you grow up you will sleep in the big adult room with mom and dad" and Tucker says "ya that is a good idea" and says "hey mom.." and proceeded to tell me their entire conversation... and of course I laughed and told him that he will still sleep in his own room, but we will get him a new bed. Then he says, "that's a good idea" and then tells Trey everything I told him and that Trey can sleep on Tucker's bed (the top bunk, Trey currently sleeps on the bottom bunk). They crack me up!

Then the other day, a different day..I don't really remember which one..our days kind of seem to roll into one big long day sometimes, but Ty was hanging out in his little chair in the living room and Trey was sitting by him holding his hand (like Trey usually does). I'm in the kitchen cooking dinner and I see Trey being very productive and doing a big "project" in the living room. After a few minutes I see this...
Trey decided that Ty needed "a lot of things" because he gets bored just lying there all the time. What a good big brother. Ty had about 5 blankets on and most of the toys from the toy box in the living room along with the truck ride-on toy, and a pillow!

0 comments: