Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Trey's writting!

Trey has actually been writing his name for a few months now, but just recently he has started writing it completely by memory (he doesn't need to see any of the letters to know how to write them). I am so proud! He loves to write his name and also loves to write Ty's name also...pretty easy for him since Ty's name is 2 of the 4 letters in his own name! 'e" is his favorite letter to write for some reason and he does a great job at it! Now we are working on writing the first 3 letters of the alphabet by memory! I know he can write and copy all his letters, but I really want him to know how to do it from memory! (I am also trying to get Tucker to do this, but he really doesn't like to sit down and work on writing for more than a minute or two).

0 comments: