Today is Tucker's 5th birthday! He is totally stoked about being 5. The most exciting thing for his is that now that he is 5 he is a "big" kid now..this morning in the car Tucker tells Trey, "sorry Trey, you are going to have to go to school by yourself now, I'm 5 years old and I'm going to kindergarten now." So I told him, "remember Tucker you can't go to kindergarten until after summer" and he was pretty bummed about that, but that didn't last that long because we were on our way to one of the jumping places in our area that we haven't been to in ages (that is what he picked to do today). He had a great time playing there with one of his best friends, Ethan, and Trey, of course! After that we went out for lunch with Ethan, his mom and little sister, then the boys and I headed to the grocery store for Tucker to pick out his cake for his birthday celebration that is planned for last week. He decided on a Transformers cake..big surprise there :P We got a few groceries and headed for home. He actually did surprise me because he fell asleep on the way home and I carried him inside to the couch and he actually slept for about 45 minutes, which he hasn't done in years. Then we played some Super Mario Brother on the Wii together, ate some ice cream cone cupcakes(to share with his friends at school tomorrow), ate dinner, decorated those cupcakes, he opened a few presents (he is such a sweet brother, he even let Trey open one of his presents) and played with those presents, and then I let him play the Wii until bedtime! He really had a good day!
I still can't believe that I have a 5 year old...It is just so crazy how fast time goes.
I still can't believe that I have a 5 year old...It is just so crazy how fast time goes.
Tucker in one of the bouncers








0 comments:
Post a Comment