Friday, August 28, 2009

Last day of work...

Today was my last day working at the boys preschool. I did enjoy working with the kids and I am very thankful for the opportunity to be with the boys at school and see how the cope with things outside of our home life. However, I am definitely happy I am done. It was wearing me out...especially sitting on the floor...it is too hard on this pregnant body.

I have always know how blessed/lucky I am that Vinny's job provides us a very comfortable life and I am able to stay at home with the boys. But teaching this summer, even for just 2 days a week for a few hours a day, has shown me even more so how fortunate our family is...I really love it and I am so thankful I have a husband who supports me in all my decisions...whether it is to stay home or to work or finish up my degree...He encourages me and lets me know that no matter what, I can do it...It's definitely a good life.

Now next Wednesday my baby will be "officially" starting preschool...I can't believe Trey is old enough to be in preschool...and it blows my mind that this time next year Tucker will be in kindergarten... I am a little nervous about leaving Trey there..even though we just spent the entire summer there, but Trey is definitely a momma's boy...I'm pretty sure he will be fine and I know the teachers are more than capable of taking care of him (and Tucker too of course, but Tucker is ready for me to leave him there again..he kept asking me when my last day was...he wants to go by himself again) I just hate leaving him when he is crying...Tucker cried the first 3 days, and then was fine....so hopefully I won't have any criers this year... I however am really looking forward to shopping in peace and spending some quality time with my friends...without our heard of kids...between my 3 closest friends here and myself we have 9 kids...it will be 10 in November :D between the ages of 6 and almost 11 months old....Then when Vinny is off we are going to do as many lunch dates as possible before this little guy gets here! It should be fun... Wish me luck on Wednesday and pray for no criers!

0 comments: