I mean seriously where did the rest of May go???????? I really can't believe it is already June..it feels like it weather wise, but other than that it really can't be June can it?.........but I guess it is.....
We have been so busy and so much has happened, I don't even know where to start....I can't remember...these last few weeks have been such a blur...I need my calender and my camera to remind me.
My mom will be here on Sunday, so that means I only have 3 days (and what is left of today) to catch up on here before we are busy again..not that I'm not busy right now...we have numerous things going on each day until she gets here....
So I guess it is off my camera and my calender and get to updating the blog.
Wednesday, June 3, 2009
How can it be June already???
Posted by Kate at 6:42 PM
Labels: quick note
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








0 comments:
Post a Comment