Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Sometimes life just happens...

I guess I should really start off with our biggest news...I am as of yesterday 16 weeks pregnant! Vinny and I both wanted more kids, but we didn't exactly plan it for it to happen right now, but let's face it, when have our lives together ever gone the way we planned it...NEVER...seriously it never has. However, life, no matter what twists and turns have come up, has treated us very, very well, we are happy and healthy and living a very comfortable life. God really has blessed our family. So with that being said, we are pretty at ease and very excited about baby #3.

I really can't wait!! Vinny is hoping for another boy..he only wants boys, but I am really REALLY hoping for a girl. This we will find out on July 2nd, only a month to go!!! I am feeling pretty good, just very tired. I have a little belly going on, but I haven't really gained too much weight(with both boys I gained a TON of weight, so I am hoping that doesn't happen this time). The boys are both really excited and keep going back and forth whether they want a brother or a sister. Tucker said the funniest thing to me after I came back from my first appointment. He asked "where is the baby?" and I said "Still in my belly, they baby has to stay in there for a long time and my belly has to be really big before the baby can come out" He replies "oh ya, when I was a baby in your belly, your belly WAS HUGE!"....I don't think I will ever will forget that, he was so serious about our whole conversation! I just love that the boys are excited and understand (for the most part) what is going on..Tucker was so little when I had Trey he had no clue what was happening. I know they will be great big brothers!!!

So I will definitely keep everyone up to date on things...and think pink thought for me :D


Here is a picture Jenn took of me..I was almost 15 weeks...and I didn't know she was taking my picture...(oh and why Jenn was here is a story for another post :)

0 comments: