So I am very happy to report Trey is 100% potty trained!!!!!!!!!!! He was fine during the day and at nap without a diaper since January, but for the last week he hasn't even been wearing a diaper or a pullup at night!!!! I was going to wait for a little longer to share this information, just in case I jinx him and he ends up peeing in bed, but for the past two months he has only peed in about 5 pullups and now he just decided he doesn't even need to wear one at all...then this past week...totally dry!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so happy and I'm definately proud!!! Tucker was pretty easy to train, but with Trey I barely had to do any work....just a little bit of candy...a lot of nakedness around the house, but he really just decided he was done wearing diapers and pullups!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tuesday, May 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








0 comments:
Post a Comment