Monday, June 29, 2009

My moms Visit - Part 1

My mom flew in for her annual summer visit the first Sunday of June and we had such a blast. She stayed almost 2 weeks and we were busy pretty much everyday! We did a lot of shopping and playing in the pool or in the backyard with water because it was extremely hot! We also celebrated Trey's 3rd Birthday...this year at Chuck-E-Cheese....I let him pick and that is what he wanted..to go to Chuck-E-Cheese and have a Superman Cake! (he is on some huge superman kick for some reason, which I don't know why because we have never even watched any sort of Superman show or movie..) We had fun teaching Gramma how to better use the Wii and we watched a lot of movies. We even went to the drive-in movies and saw The Night at the Museum 2. It was so much fun!!! I really love having my mom here and whenever she is here it just makes me miss her that much more once she goes back home. We also took a pretty big adventure, but I will save that for Part 2!!!!

0 comments: