So I am really jumping around here, but I am officially a working woman!!! Back in April, while spending the day at Tucker's preschool, they offered me a job for the summer because one of the regular teachers isn't able to work during the summer. I was pretty excited about them asking so of course I said I would do it. So I have been busy since then getting all the necessary things done to work at a preschool..which is quite a bit of stuff..but it is all done, and today was my official 1st day of work. I works out perfectly, I get to work, but still spend everyday with the boys..Trey is also going to school there this summer. I am hoping that this gives Trey a smoother transition to me leaving him there this fall because he is not a fan of me leaving him anywhere. It's only part time, Wednesdays and Fridays from 9-1, so it's a great place to spend a couple of days a week.
It was a good day overall. Tucker was a big helper, showing his brother the ropes of their daily activities and Trey didn't cry at all today (he almost cried once when they were singing their welcome song, which focuses on each child separately, and he did not like being singled out on his first day) But He seemed to have fun and didn't even eat lunch next to me..he ate next to one of the other teachers!
It looks like it is going to be one fun summer!!!
Wednesday, June 3, 2009
I'm a working woman!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








0 comments:
Post a Comment