I recently had one of my proudest moments so far as a mom! Now that Tucker is in 1st grade he gets real grades. One day in his folder I got an invitation to a Renaissance assembly at his school...which means my little man is getting a Renaissance Card! Well I go to the assembly and I am waiting for his name to be called...well he ended up getting the second highest card. I'm so proud of him and all his hard work! He is doing excellent in school!! Gramma got to take a quick break from the office to watch him get his card too. I'm a little bummed though because I didn't get a picture of him with his little card on, but oh well... (he is wearing the orange shirt with 11 on the back)


Wednesday, November 9, 2011
One smart cookie
Posted by Kate at 10:50 PM
Labels: Proud Moments, school, Tucker
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comments:
That is so awesome!!!!
Post a Comment