Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Just in case your wondering...no I didn't trade in Ty for a curly haired kid!

I'm not sure if you have noticed that Ty looks a tad bit different now...he has changed so much and is becoming such a big boy! What has changed the most is definitely his hair!!
Here is his current hair in all its 'hippy' glory. I am going to attempt to take him to get a haircut tomorrow and I wanted to make sure I have some good pictures before it's cut, just in case it looses it's curl after it is cut.
It is also very blonde in the sun.


****UPDATE****seeing how I forgot to post this blog way back when (It's Dec. 14th when I am actually posting...) I did get Ty's hair cut. I had them cut about a half inch off all around and it is still as curly as ever and you would never even notice that I actually cut it.

0 comments: