Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Ty's 1st Snow

A couple of weeks ago we got our first snow of the season, this also happened to by Ty's first snow (well first snow he is able to play in). He and I walked the big boys to the bus stop as usual and then came back to the house to check out the snow. He was really excited about it and he really loved it! I had gloves for him to put on, but he wouldn't wear them....but he soon realised snow is cold and did not fight me any other time I tried to put on his gloves. We didn't stay out that long because he was only wearing windbreaker type pants, not his snow pants and he was not ready to come back inside. So he cried and threw his snow boots at me because he wanted to go back out!




0 comments: