Monday, November 1, 2010

Day at the Park

(I'm posting out of order again...but everything else I need to post I need to do on my other computer to resize and edit things, so oh well as long as I'm getting it done right.)

Since there wasn't much for us to do on Halloween day, we decided to take the boys to our favorite local park and have some fun! We started the day off fishing, it was a little slow. Trey caught the first one and then Tucker caught the next, then Trey caught one more. They were so little and there was a crane by us Vinny tossed 2 of the fish to the bird. Since fishing was so slow, they decided to call it quits, so we took some pictures.

Vinny brought along Tucker's bike, without training wheels on to practice riding big boy style! After about 10 minutes of practice, Tucker was really getting the hang of it. I took Trey and Ty to the park to play and Vinny kept practicing with Tucker and now he is a pro! He can even start and stop on his own! We are so proud of him and he is even more proud of himself!

Since Ty has gotten walking down cold, he has moved on to trying to climb on things. This was the first time we let him free on the playground. They had a smaller sized climber and he was all over it. Trey was a great big brother and even helped him go down the slide for the first time. Ty didn't 'love' it, but that could have been because Trey was holding on really tight, so not not drop him.

Tucker and Vinny finally made there way back to us and Trey got his turn to practice without training wheels. He did okay for a little bit, but he was still scared so he ended up crashing a couple of times. He said, "I still want the bike with the training wheels."

We had such a fun day and were all tired and thirsty, so we headed home to finish up on the rest of our Halloween prep.

0 comments: