Monday, November 15, 2010

HAPPY 1st BIRTHDAY TY!!!!

One year old already. Gosh he sure did grow fast! Considering everything that happened right before his birthday, I didn't have much time to plan. Luckily I have great friends, who after calling at the last minute were able to come over for a little thrown together party! Ty, Trey, and I did some running around to get some of the stuff for the party. Then we went and got Ty's haircut! Later on after Tucker got home, we celebrated Ty's birthday. It was such a fun party! Ty suprised us all because he really wasn't that interested in his cake. He ate a few bites, played for it a little, but then he pushed the cake off his tray. After that, he smeared the frosting around everywhere...the was a little tired, so he put his head down for a bit. He was covered in blue! We rinsed him off in the sink and once he was all clean, his little cheeks were a bit irritated from the frosting (his skin is sensitive to some things we are finding out...like sun screen and, I guess cake frosting).


Ty eating his birthday breakfast...with his long hair...it grew out a lot since his last hair cut.


The picture on the top right is when he pushed the cake off his tray.





I forgot to put his hat on for cake...he would have just got it dirty anyways! He really was a party animal!


Passed out after a long birthday!!!






0 comments: