Tucker's friend Brendan has been asking Tucker to stay the night for the longest time now, but Tucker just wasn't ready to stay yet. Well, this week is Spring Break week and Brendan asked Tucker to spend the night and Tucker said he would! (Brendan's mom and I had already discussed this and we were both fine with it). I wasn't really sure if he would actually stay, but he did!! He was totally okay with everything! (they only live one street over and usually see each other everyday...but Tucker can be pretty shy) He even got to ride with them to lunch because we were meeting up for lunch the next day. He had such a fun time and when Brendan and his mom were leaving lunch Tucker wanted to go with them again! He is growing up so fast...I still can't believe he is 5 and is just such a big boy!!!!
Here is Tucker waiting for Brendan and his mom to come pick him up!
Here is Tucker waiting for Brendan and his mom to come pick him up!








0 comments:
Post a Comment