Sunday, March 14, 2010

Gotta watch out for this one!

Trey definitely has a more devious personality than Tucker and has always gotten into way more things than Tucker ever has (and probably always will). Like coloring on the walls and all over his bed and on the carpet. When Trey was little he would take markers and scissors and hide them from me (I would keep that stuff up on a shelf so they wouldn't get into it when they weren't supposed to) and bring them back out when I was doing other things and color or cut on things he shouldn't.

The other day Trey and I were sitting at the table coloring and writing, then I had to get up to go get Ty and I sit down and feed Ty and then I come back to the table where Trey is still coloring and I find him coloring with my eye liner! I asked him where he found it and he tells me "when I went to the bathroom I found it in the drawer and thought I would color with it..I like the little cap it has!" He cracks me up...and at least someone is getting use out of my eye liner because I'm not putting on much makeup lately :D

0 comments: