I'm happy to say that even 4 months after Ty's birth, the big brothers still very much love him and enjoy having "their" baby around. They really have been good big brothers and I'm so proud of them for doing such a good job.
Sometimes I wonder about Tucker and Trey because lately there has been a lot of "he is bugging me" from both of them, but yesterday they had a good natured "fight" No one got hurt or was complaining about the other. It was nice (as strange as that may sound...) for them to play like that together. Then couple of nights ago the boys were watching tv together in the living room while I was feeding Ty in my room and I came out and they were sitting in the rocking chair together cuddling together. I really wanted to take a picture, but as soon as they saw me and realized that I saw them, Tucker said "Trey is bugging me" and he got up. They just don't like to show how much they really love each other...It makes me very sad that they are already getting embarrassed about things like that....








0 comments:
Post a Comment