Monday, September 21, 2009

Soccer season starts again

Last Tuesday soccer season started. This is Tucker's second season and Trey's first season. (They are playing at the YMCA and Trey is playing up on the 4 year old team so we don't have to juggle 2 different teams.) They both were very excited and couldn't wait to get to practice. Tucker did great and had a blast, but Trey had a little harder time. He did not like that he had to share his ball with his teammates. I told him that he needed to be a good friend and share his ball with everyone and he replied back "I'm not a good friend, I don't want to share my ball." Other than the ball issue they had a fun practice and I can't wait for their first game this Saturday. It should be a lot of fun!!!

Tucker very excited about playing soccer again!

Trey waiting patiently for the next thing to start.


My boys playing together :o)

Trey ready for his first practice!

0 comments: