We had a great Easter. The night before we colored easter eggs and the boys had a blast. They did it all by themselves and did a great job. Then on Easter morning we went to church and came home and had what I consider a traditional Easter breakfast. It is what my parents did for us and what I have and will continue to do forever....fresh fruit, muffins, bacon, and sausage....it's my favorite and I love it! Later on that day, my friend Crystal invited us over for dinner...it wasn't a traditional Easter dinner....we had Mexican food...and it was delicious....so it didn't bother me one bit it wasn't a ham like my mom always cooks. We let the kids hunt for Easter eggs, and then we had fun playing Scatagories and Farkel. It was such a good day and it was even better spending it with friends!!! So thanks Crystal, I don't think you really know how much it means to us.....
I hope you all had a very blessed Easter.
Monday, April 20, 2009
Easter 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











0 comments:
Post a Comment