Wrestling is so stressful!!! Watching it seriously stresses me out, but not because I'm worried Tucker will get hurt or not really even if he looses, but because Tucker is freaking out when he doesn't win and I don't know how much more I can take of him being so hard on himself. I always tell him all (and what his coaches tell him too) we want him to do is wrestle hard, listen to your coaches, and never give up! But Tucker is such a hard worker he can NOT stand to loose. He wants to win (I mean who can blame him right....) and he does not handle loosing very well.
He is a really good wrestler (when he keeps his head right) and his coach decided it was time to move him up a division. Well, little did we know he was moved from C class up to the highest class, A class. Well, he was so nervous about the move up, but he still ended up taking 2nd place (which usually doesn't happen when a wrestler moves up 1 class, let alone 2 classes).
Tournament 7 I didn't get any pictures because I have started recording them on my phone because there have been some problems with the people at the table taking score writing down the wrong names or wrong scores, so I want video proof just in case. (I know it sounds a little crazy, but this happened to my nephew and the table scorer tried to give his 1st place win to another kid, but luckily the Ref remembered who won the matches.) Anyways, Tucker took 2nd at this tournament too. The match he lost was a really tough fight for him and I am proud of him for keeping himself together and fighting hard until the end. (And blogger is still being dumb and not letting me upload any video...which sucks because I have a ton of Tucker wrestling!)
.jpg) |
| working hard to get the pin |
.jpg) |
| win! |
.jpg) |
| 2nd place! |
.jpg) |
| Proud of himself for taking 2nd! |
0 comments:
Post a Comment