This year I wanted to make sure I stayed on top of my blogging (well, actually stay more on top of everything in life and not be such a procrastinator...) and I'm actually doing pretty good. Although my blogging has slowed down a little, but it is for a good reason. Currently I am taking an online class for my early childhood education degree! I've know forever now that I want to teach preschool, but I have been focusing on my boys. Now that Ty is 3 and no more baby plans for us, I am finally ready to move on with my educational goals. I am hoping to go full time when Fall semester starts because Ty will be in half day preschool, but I decided to get a jump on things and just start it now! It is a little more involved for an intro class than I was expecting, but they cram a lot into this 2 year degree program, so I say bring it on!
Tuesday, February 5, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)








0 comments:
Post a Comment