Wednesday, May 16, 2012

My Trey really is growing up!

Oh Trey my loving yet very stubborn Trey....I seriously can't express how proud I am of him right now. A couple of weeks back Trey had his end of the year Dinosaur Program at school (The same exact program I put on in Kindergarten when I went to school there...I know...totally awesome!!!!) Anyways, for those of you who don't know Trey too well, he is stubborn...I don't even think stubborn begins to cover it, but I will just go with that for now.....and he (just like all of my boys) is very shy, I think he might be the shyest one of all. He does NOT do well in front of a crowd. In all his preschool years and the many performances, he would NEVER participate in them...we barely got him on stage to receive his Preschool Diploma..and that was all in thanks to his amazing preschool teacher! But let me tell you about this Dinosaur Program!!!!

That's right...there he is sitting up there with his class...smiling and waving at me none he less!!! (During the school year anytime I would go to school to visit Tucker or watch one of Tucker's award assemblies I would have to avoid Trey at all costs because if he would see me it would cause a major melt down...)And then to make it even better there he is singing along and even doing the motions!!!!  The song they were singing is one about a triceratops.
 And when I thought it couldn't be any better, his music teacher picked him to do the drumming for the t-rex song!!  I was fighting back tears the entire time(as I am right now as I'm writing this).  I am so very VERY proud of him.  He really is growing up! 
 

0 comments: