Thursday, February 9, 2012

Birthday Bowling Bash!

The Saturday after Tucker's birthday we planned his birthday party. He loves bowling and asked to take all his cousins to the bowling alley (we were bummed because Jake and Jenn and the kids couldn't make it because they got over a foot and a half of snow!) The day was supposed to happen like this, Tucker's soccer game, the cousins soccer game, and then bowling...but it didn't happen quite that way for Ty and I...he was up majority of the night crying..so I ended up taking him to urgent care in the morning and my parents did the soccer games. After a few hours at urgent care, Ty was daignoses with an ear infection and we met back up at the cousins game. Tucker scored 3 goals during his game and they ended up tying the team they played...I can't wait for next week, I am helping coach and I love watching Tucker play!!

We went bowling and had a blast! My mom had high game with a 177. After bowling everyone came back to the house for pizza and cake! Tucker had a great day!
Quentin took this picture of us...pretty good for a 4 year old!Action shot of Trey...he was mad at me for taking this! Tucker doing the 'strike' pose.Tucker's awesome birthday cake!
Happy 7th Birthday Tucker...you are so loved!

2 comments:

Alicia P. said...

Way fun! I love his cake and that you guys had such a great time! I still can't believe he's such a big kid already! Oh and although Trey is mad at you for taking his picture, he's still a cute kid :)

Crystal said...

Happy belated Birthday Tucker! What a cool cake.