Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Almost half way over

Man, I can't believe December is almost half way over already and I haven't even posted anything...So here is a quick update:

Make sure you look back though my posts and look for one about Ty's hair....I started the post, but never finished it..It's back in mid November.

We had a great week long Thanksgiving trip to Wisconsin and it took me forever to get back in the swing of things here.

I started a new session at work...so it's a lot of fun working with new kiddos!

The big boys are still doing great in school and Ty has created a new definition of "the terrible twos"

But mostly we have been trying to get ready for Christmas! We've got the tree up and decorated and have the house looking pretty festive! I am almost done with Christmas shopping...fingers crossed I should have it wrapped up by this weekend! We went to Bass Pro Shop and had our traditional picture with Santa..Ty wouldn't let go of me so I am in the picture this year :( We went to the Electric Safari at the zoo and had great weather for it. I made a cute photo card this year and I've got them printed out already and I am currently working on addressing the envelops (FYI..it ya want one and I don't have your current address..send me an email and I'll be sure to send one to you). The boys last day of school before break starts is Friday and they can't wait to have 15 days off! We are going to be busy baking goodies, playing games, and spending some quality time with family! (It is going to be a very nice change to actually get to spend the holidays with family.)

Enough of this rambling I'm going to try to get some pictures on here...I know that's the only reason you come on this blog :P

0 comments: