Tucker's two top front teeth have been loose for months now...they finally got so loose they really needed to come out..He finally pulled one out himself, but couldn't get the other one out..
So the tooth shifted and he looked like 'hill billy Tucker' and of course this happened on the day I was getting their Christmas pictures taken. I even offered him 20 bucks to pull it out before pictures, but he just couldn't get it out.
Then that night a couple of hours after pictures he and Grampa were playing and Tucker hit is face on Grampa's knee and Tucker took off running to the bathroom. Well, that hit on Grampa's knee did it and his tooth finally came out...it was a pretty bloody one too...
I LOVE this picture (below). Gramma and Grampa and I keep singing to him "all I want for Christmas is my 2 front teeth, my 2 front teeth" It is currently Tucker's theme song :) When we went to see Santa I told him I would give him $10 to tell Santa that he wanted his 2 front teeth for Christmas, but he was too shy...
Surprisingly these top teeth are growing much faster than the bottoms. He lost the bottom last February and they still aren't even full grown, but these top teeth are already out a good amount for only being a month since he lost them.
Wednesday, December 14, 2011
All I want for Christmas is my 2 front teeth!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








0 comments:
Post a Comment