My big boy is in 1st grade and even though he started school back in August I still can't believe it! There are a couple of things that makes it a little less sad and a little more exciting though... 1. He is going to my old elementary school 2. My mom still works at the school and 3. He has the same 1st grade teacher as me! I loved all of my elementary school teachers and there are a few still there, so I'm excited for him!
He has done great in school so far and I know he will continue to do so still. He's been recognized in the 100s club a couple of times (which means he has gone above and beyond by doing something nice or following directions or doing something without being told). We are both excited for the rest of the school year!
He has done great in school so far and I know he will continue to do so still. He's been recognized in the 100s club a couple of times (which means he has gone above and beyond by doing something nice or following directions or doing something without being told). We are both excited for the rest of the school year!











0 comments:
Post a Comment